[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l digest, Vol 1 #359 - 16 msgs

Graham Burnett grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 18 22:49:07 UTC 2003

> I disagree. The stub-length preference allows each user to define what
they
> consider a "minimum" stub. I, for one, believe that a one-sentence stub is
> better than no information at all.

I agree with this- sometime for example Michael or one of his
re-incarnations will post some babble as an 'article'- often it's possible
to salvage this into a one sentence stub which can then prompt somebody who
actually knows a bit about the subject to expand this into a reasonable
article.

Cheers Graham (Quercus robur)