[WikiEN-l] censorship

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 16:49:51 UTC 2003

I wrote:
> [ ] Censor inapropriate content

But I meant
> [ ] Censor obscene content
or
> [ ] Censor content that may be considered obscene.

As for the category scheme that Eloquence suggested
(but I accidentally deleted the email) I think that
would be a great idea, but it would require too much
work. I've always wanted a category scheme, even a
rough one like in the esperanto wiki, and your
suggestion would work out well. I just think that if
we set our goals too high, we'll never complete them
(though I suppose Wikipedia is in defiance of this).
--LittleDan