[WikiEN-l] Votes for deletion

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Sun May 18 08:58:58 UTC 2003

Let's bring the conversation back to the essentials :)

I think the current policy on deletions works well and doesn't need
changing.  We have far too many nonsense pages to list them all for a week,
we should continue deleting them quickly (by nonsense I mean the
"jahgkjhkjgh" and random sentence pages).  And I agree copyright issues
should continue to be given a weeks grace, we get some good pages from what
may initially look like a problem.

with WikiLove,

sannse

p.s.  this list has been getting *busy* - how about reintroducing WikiKarma?
:)

WikiKarma:  de-MSing [[Bjork]]