[WikiEN-l] Re: The clitoris guy

Vicki Rosenzweig vr at redbird.org
Fri May 16 13:00:06 UTC 2003

At 06:23 PM 5/15/03 -0700, Little Dan wrote:
>Toby said:
>I have no idea, but then I have little idea
>why the photo offends in the first place.
>
>People (parents and schools mostly) wont come or let
>people come to this site if nudity is on it. Be
>realistic.

That doesn't answer Toby's question, which is *why* people are
offended by the photo.

Also, by listening to the people who are offended by nudity, we
remove a resource not only for adults, but for students whose
parents think realistic information about human anatomy is a
good and useful thing.
--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr at redbird.org