[WikiEN-l] Re: The clitoris guy

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 08:00:48 UTC 2003

Daniel Ehrenberg <littledanehren at yahoo.com> wrote:
Toby said:
I have no idea, but then I have little idea
why the photo offends in the first place.

People (parents and schools mostly) wont come or let
people come to this site if nudity is on it. Be
realistic.

--LittleDan

Rephrasing :-)

Some parents and some schools may prefer not to let the kids see nudity.

It is perhaps up to us to give them the ability to give access or not to give access to religious topics/political topics/sexuality topics...but it is not up to us to decide for them what they should do. By restricting information offered, one decide for others instead of letting people decide for themselves. Very bad.