[WikiEN-l] JohnQ / MaryMary - the clitoris guy

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 18:42:11 UTC 2003

--- Toby Bartels <toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu> wrote:
> Erik Moeller wrote:
> >On topic: Whether or not we allow nudity should
> have nothing to do with
> >whether it is in a negative or positive context
> (again with the obvious
> >restriction that we have to follow laws, so
> illustrating [[pornography]]
> >with public domain porn will, for the time being,
> remain impossible).
>
> What law would that actually break?
>

> -- Toby

I was also wondering what was defining porn. I do not
see the pict at the origin of this discussion as a
porn pict really. More like an erotic one. Hmmm. Not
so erotic that I see any trouble keeping it (except
for the cp possible issue).
Since we are on an american server, how does the
american law draw the line between what is porn and
what is not porn ? And is porn illegal in the US ?