[WikiEN-l] I have apoligized

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 20:22:20 UTC 2003

Thanks to wikipedia, I know that the following
argument is invalid because of [[Appeal to pity]] (not
to mention I told everyone here to disregard my
defense of Adam}, I think Wikipedia has caused Adam
some emotional trauma, which may have been why he was
smoking. I think nicotene addition is just as much a
disease as alcoholism (which I think is a disease), as
should be considered drug addition. Adam had problems
with wikipedia so he turned to smoking.

-LittleDan

--- Adam von [name omitted for privacy reasons] <cddvdlenscleaner at yahoo.com>
<snip>
> I was banned for 1 week because when other users
> deleted my additions, leading to an edit war, I
> started swearing at them and making personal
> attacks. That was a very very long time ago, at a
> point in time where I was suffering from a nicotine
> addiction.
</snip>