[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia for education

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 20:03:49 UTC 2003

For wikipedia to be an valid educational source, it
needs to have some kind of approval system. From what
I understand, this has been discussed since Day 1 of
Wikipedia, but I think it is time to impliment it. If
wikipedia is ever to be printed or used in schools, it
must be scrutinized and validated (or invalidated) on
an article-by-article basis.

-LittleDan