Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 18:53:16 UTC 2003

Brion wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 08:10, tarquin wrote:
> > The only one I can remember is that in tables (countries, elements,=20
> > etc), we want *no* space.
> >=20
> > any others?
> > because if not, we can resolve this problem with CSS:
> > h1 , h2 etc { usual space }
> > table h1 , table h2 etc { no space }
>
> I would be terribly pleased to make this change. :)
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

If you are going to change the behavior then please make normal headings
(outside of tables) have one half space following them. I don't like either a
full space or no space but I dislike the full space more for the country and
element articles (the whole reason to change it to begin with was to stop
people from doing HTML hacks to make compact psedo "headings";

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)