[WikiEN-l] Admin nominations

Alex R. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Tue May 13 21:53:43 UTC 2003

LittleDan informed me that he nominated me, I'm not quite sure I should accept the nomination (I don't think it has been seconded). I'm a bit new here and willing to do my share of housekeeping if that is part of what being a good Wikipedian is all about, but if being a sysop is a status thing then I'm not really interested. From what I can glean about the formality of this place all nominations for sysops need to be seconded and since my nomination hasn't been seconded will it just expire at a certain point?
alex756