[WikiEN-l] 172's sysop request and some random thoughts

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 18:22:47 UTC 2003

--- Andrew Smith <ams80 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> While we're nominating people for sysop-hood I'd
> like to nominate Anthere, from what I've seen she
> has been an excellent contributor. In light of the
> below I'm not sure if she'd accept but I think it
> would be polite to ask.

I thank you Andrew for that kindness. TC also
suggested that I asked 3 weeks ago. It was definitly
*not* something I wanted to be 3 weeks ago. For I
already have to help keeping clean two places.
But three weeks ago, a sysop was not was it is heading
to be in the near future.
So, I dunno.

Meanwhile, I thank *JohnOwens* very much for having
deleted my images, one of which was copyrighted.
I suggest the ''Wikipedia:Personal subpages to be
deleted'' to be rethought for it seems to have low
usability.

I am still hoping to have the last of the *very*
interesting redirections of Fat Budda made 3 weeks ago
deleted in time.

I must confess, this afternoon, I have been thinking
the deletion could be sped up if I added some
obscenities in these blank pages. It seems vandalised
pages are deleted within a day, to compare with weeks
in due process and unknown time for blanked pages.
Similarly, when I mess a redirect, and have to ask for
the old location to be deleted to make the move back,
it might be more efficient to vandalize the page to be
deleted rather than putting it in the vote for
deletion page perhaps ?

Of course, this was just a wild thought :-) I would
not do such a thing, would I ????
I am an extremely reasonable woman :-)

I think it could be interesting to read again

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worst_cases

I think there is an interesting item "Wiki Community
Size Inherently Limited"

When non-sysop users begins to dream to be sysop "just
for usability" for the processes are too heavy, too
slow, there is maybe need to think the processes again

just my two wiki smiles :-))))

-----

? is the plural of process processes ? maybe not ...?!?