[WikiEN-l] Sysop nomination: Jtdirl

cprompt cprompt at tmbg.org
Tue May 13 17:20:04 UTC 2003

I'm going to speak up too; I find that Jtdirl and 172 have very very
similar behavior, and oppose Jtdirl's nomination on the same grounds as
172.

I realize this is not something that most people are going to care
about, now that Lir is considered the archetypal troll, but if you take
a look at History of the Soviet Union's talk page, Susan Mason seemed
very willing to discuss edits with Jtdirl and 172. Jtdirl and 172 told
me that it was worthless to discuss things with Susan Mason, since they
are an evil evil banned troll, etc. I said "Just humor me, outline
what's wrong with Susan Mason's edits, and maybe we can work out a
compromise". I received some notes on my talk page that I was being
naive in thinking Susan Mason could cooperate and that everyone else
learned long ago that everything that Susan Mason does should be
reverted. Well, from the experiences of others, this sort of treatment
doesn't seem to be reserved to people widely considered to be trolls.