[WikiEN-l] JohnQ / MaryMary - the clitoris guy

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Tue May 13 07:21:32 UTC 2003

***Adding to the warning - the link goes to a page of photos of genitalia***

> Hummm
>
> THIS IS A WARNING
> PLEASE, DON'T OPEN IF SENSIBLE TO EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL
>
> Any spanish speaker to tell us whether this is free of
> copyright or not ???
>
> http://www.geocities.com/genitales2000/
>
> the top right image is John image
>
> I think this is an encyclopedic article with pictures
> and drawings. Just need to put the images in media
> link rather than image link with a warning.
>
> Alvaro's courtesy

If they are copyright free (which would surprise me) a couple of them may be
better choices than John's version.  The left side images on the bottom two
rows are informative without having the same "porn-like" feel of the earlier
images.  As Anthere said, they would still need to be linked with a warning
rather than immediately visible.  Personally I would still prefer a drawing,
mostly for aesthetic reasons but also because I believe a drawing can be
more informative in some situations.

Regards

sannse