[WikiEN-l] zxcvb

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 20:22:48 UTC 2003

I retract all defence of zxcvb (posthumously).
Recently, she posted on my user page:

:Zoe's allegation that I was adding inappropriate
material to Lynne Thigpen is false. I really can't
force you people to take the time to be reasonable and
discuss your problems, but all edits are recorded and
I think the evidence is quite clearly in support of
me, it's a shame that that the wikipedia is so fond of
sham trials, such is the legacy of totalitarianism.
172.172.13.108

even though I was the only one defending her!