[WikiEN-l] Zxcvb is Lir

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 22:20:50 UTC 2003

Dan,

Even before he created the current userid, he was
causing trouble at [[Lynne Thigpen and [[Talk:Lynne
Thigpen]], trying to force us to accept a cause of
death which has yet to be proven.  Everyone except
Adam/Lir/Vera wanted to wait until the autopsy
results, but he demanded that we put that she had died
of a heart attack.  Reversions did no good.

Zoe