[WikiEN-l] Zxcvb is Lir

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun May 11 22:02:09 UTC 2003

Lir is banned here. He has alternative possibilities open to him elsewhere.
If he does well I will be the first to come here and champion his cause. But
he and all incarnations are banned here. If he is coming back as another
character (and I offer no opinion) he is not respecting a long standing
decision.

Fred