[WikiEN-l] Communist state and rudeness.

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Sat May 10 22:20:50 UTC 2003

I direct your attention to the exhibit of fine Wikipetiquette below,
from [[Talk:Communist state]]. It's enough to make me sentimental--I
haven't been YELLED AT, threatened with banning, been called rude, a
nuisance, dense, and lazy since LMS was around.

THIS IS NOT AN ARTICLE ON THE POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC THEORY OF
MARXISM-LENINISM. THIS IS AN ARTICLE ON THE CONSTITUTIONAL STATE
STRUCTURE OF A COMMUNIST STATE!!!!!! READ THE ARCHIVED PAGES SO THAT I
DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT WHAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

ALSO, SITE OWNER JIMBO WALES AGREES THAT FRED'S CONTENT DOESN'T BELONG
IN THIS ARTICLE (SEE THE MAILING LIST), SO YOUR EFFORTS TO INSERT FRED'S
(PERHAPS YOUR) POV COULD GET YOU BANNED. --172

As I said before, your shouting is rude. You also have a deep
misunderstanding of Wikipetiquette, Wikipedia:Policies and guidelines,
and Jimbo's role. I hope you will consider improving your understanding.
--The Cunctator

I know that it's rude. So is trying to insert your POV after JTD,
Tannin, Tarquin, other users, and I have probably written well over a
hundred pages on this page, user pages, and the mailing lists explaining
why these poorly written paragraphs don't belong here. And here you
come, interjecting yourself in the debate, being a further nuisance. I
doubt that all of us could say anything else to convince you; you seem
far too dense. So quit being so lazy and why don't you go through all
our explanations and do some research to see if we're not all engaging
in some kind of conspiracy and making these arguments up ourselves? 172