[WikiEN-l] Request for developer access

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat May 10 05:31:00 UTC 2003

I would like to request developer rights on the English Wikipedia. This
would allow me to execute write-access queries on the database, and as
such, to grant sysop privileges to other users. I would like to help with
the sysopping, which seems to be right now only done by a couple of
people. Since I read wikien-l daily and intend to continue to do so, I
usually catch sysop requests on time, but can currently do nothing about
them.

I am one of the developers (which does not automatically mean Wikipedia DB
access) and currently a regular sysop.

Regards,

Erik (User:Eloquence)