[WikiEN-l] The wiki list

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 17:50:04 UTC 2003

I'm not sure I want to subscribe to this list anymore.
It is usually filled up with arguments about what is
NPOV and what counts as vandalism and the difference
between "movies" and "films", and it takes a half-hour
a day to read through it all. If it's OK, I would like
to contribute to Wikipedia (although usually
uncontravercially) without being on this list. Is that
OK, or should I stay here? I want to keep sysop powers
so I can still edit the main page and move misplaced pages.