[WikiEN-l] Admin status: we are asking the wrong question

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Wed May 7 18:09:25 UTC 2003

I wrote in part:

>I'm not a fan of Fredbauder --

The nice thing about getting posts in digest form
is that I can look over them again with a fresh mind. ^_^

This comment is too personal, and as such is stronger than I intended.
All I mean is that I often find that I disagree with Fred
when he gets into conflict with other editors in Wikipedia
(even though I rarely get involved myself, of course),
at least in those situations that I've looked at.
So I am not his partisan in conflicts with Tannin
(who I was replying to above).

Nevertheless, it seems obvious that Wikipedia is better for him --
as it is better for every one of the people on this list --
so in that sense at least, I am of course his fan.

-- Toby