[WikiEN-l] administrator's status

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed May 7 03:50:12 UTC 2003

Basically (except for Mav) this is the same tag team (Tannin and
User:Jtdirl|ÉÍREman) who supported 172 in his efforts to protray Communist
history from a sympathetic point of view. 172 is the one who deleted the
reference to Tiananmen Square from the China article. All three then engaged
in a protracted edit war to prevent a link to [[authoritarianism and
totalitarianism]] from the China article by creating a sanitized article on
the [[communist state]] which they strongly defended.

Their activity is no different from those who think they can deny the
holocaust.

If you will look at the history of [[China]] and [[communist state]] you
will see that their efforts at editing consist of endless reverts to their
own point of view and minimal discussion of the issues at hand.

Fred