[WikiEN-l] History of Croatia

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Tue May 6 13:06:08 UTC 2003

Hello

I am getting really tired of a signed in editor named Or, who works only on the article [[History of Croatia]]. He is erasing material and making it POV. In a previous incarnation, before he got a user name, he also erased the [[Jasenovac]] article. Basically, every day he does this, and every day someone reverts him. Today, I reverted him, he reverted me, someone anonmous blanked the article, and someone reverted to Or's version. It is getting tiresome. I have asked him about his changes in the Talk page, but to no avail. This is also the only article he ever does anything with.

Suggestions anyone?

Danny