[WikiEN-l] Zog is back as Anti-Zog

Andrew Smith ams80 at cam.ac.uk
Fri May 2 16:05:03 UTC 2003

Before our good friend started logging in there were edits from the
University of South Florida on very similar themes which I can't believe
weren't made by the same person. Presumably someone is able to find out the
IP addresses of Zog et al, if they are all USF then I'd be in favour of
trying to get USF to find out who it is and them giving he/she a Strong
Talking To. There's a newly rededicated statue of Martin Luther King at USF
( http://www.usf.edu/hppic_entry11.html ) so I assume they probably take a
pretty dim view of racism (and of mis-use of college networks etc.).
Pointing out the fact that if their IPs keep being blocked then their
students will lose this resource may be of interest to them.

On the other hand if they're just some nutcase not affiliated to any
institution then I guess Jimbo's answer below is all we can do.

Andrew (Ams80)