[WikiEN-l] No problem on the chiropractic article

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 16:10:01 UTC 2003

Tannin's claims against me bear no resemblance to reality.
He simply is not correct. In fact, I have worked with
others to make sure that this article is NPOV, and I have
not removed the recent additions and changes.

Believe me, if I was writing this article by myself, it
would look different than it does!

I don't even have a problem with Tannin. My only problem
has been with Fred, because his particular changes were
grossly misleading, which I have explained in the Talk
section of this article. With the help of Steven Carlson
and others, we are making great progress.

RK

=====
"I prefer a wicked person who knows he is wicked, to a righteous person who knows he is righteous".
The Seer of Lublin [Jacob Isaac Ha-Hozeh Mi-Lublin, 1745-1815]