[WikiEN-l] Wanli

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Mon Mar 24 09:59:05 UTC 2003

A user named "Wanli" has, afer making some contributions that look OK,
started to create dozens of new articles all consisting of the text
"Goolge keywords: Canada America cooperation" (or something like that).
I asked him to stop that and removed these articles. He started
recreating them and told me on my talk page to "stop deleting valuable
encyclopedia content".

I then blocked his user account, but he created a "Wanli2" user and asks
to resurrect the "Wanli" account.

Does anyone know Wanli? Can anyone reason with him/her?
Just in case: Brion, how do I block the IP of a logged-in user (never
did that before)?

Please assist,
Magnus