[WikiEN-l] PHP-mySQL sandbox

Daniel Ehrenberg name12323 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 01:25:45 UTC 2003

I'm trying to learn PHP and mySQL so I can become a developer of Wikipedia.
I'm having trouble configuring them on my computer to test out programs, and
I've already asked around for help. If it's not to much trouble, could
someone make some sort of sandbox for PHP and mySQL? The database would have
to be seperate to prevent hacking to the Wikipedia server.  It could be a
good resource to the net, as it is very inconvienent to set up your computer
as a server. The PHP part wouldn't be that hard, just make it so anyone
could edit the text of some sandbox.php (including the HTML) and have it
update to the server.

-LittleDan