[WikiEN-l] DTK article

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Wed Mar 19 04:26:45 UTC 2003

I realize after the fact, what a terrible choice [[Death to Kikes]] was for
an article... I vote that we delete it along with [[Aids Kills Fags Dead]],
and write up simple formal policy that limits the use of ethnic, racial, or
hate slurs in article titles to general and topical ones. I apologise for
this error, and trust that we can come closer to understanding what
collegiality and cooperation mean, particularly in debates where issues of
consistency and respect are involved.  -Steven Vertigo