[WikiEN-l] Turks and Kurds

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Mar 17 21:55:40 UTC 2003

What's not neutral? [[Turks and Kurds]] ? That's as neutral as you can get. I can't figure out what point of view an article called "Turks and Kurds" could possibly express. So I recommend it as neutral.

I would also say that [[Violence against Kurds]] could be neutral, as well.

Are we talking about the same thing?

Uncle Ed