[WikiEN-l] Current events

Daniel Ehrenberg name12323 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 00:55:10 UTC 2003

Maybe we should create another sister-project to the wikipedia about current
events. I was just thinking about it and there are major problems with
usenet news groups and kuro5hin.org, so they are not reliable as a news
source.  The monopoly-owned mass-media that we depend on are often biased
and incomplete, but a wikipedia one would present each point of view as an
OPINION, not a FACT.  We wouldn't leave out facts like they normally do to
create a stronger bias. Wikiwiki would work very well for independant media.
  What do you think?