[WikiEN-l] Michael

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Fri Mar 14 00:20:21 UTC 2003

He is treating other users with contempt. I've not been the victim of
it, so I have no personal axe to grind here, but there seems to be no
sign of a moderation of his behavior. He even treats Jimbo with
contempt. He tore up Jimbo's Yellow Card, time he got the Red Card and
was sent off for a week. If he's no better after that, we have real
work to do. We don't need the grief and substantial waste of time this
misguided and destructive individual produces.