[WikiEN-l] Re: Sysop Requests

rednblack at alum.mit.edu rednblack at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 7 18:05:36 UTC 2003

Please don't do this, Ed. Many of us have our own reasons for not wanting
to be sysops. If we wanted to be sysops, we would ask.

Saurabh

------
"We cannot buy the Sharon argument that his attacks are a reaction to the
Palestinian violence. And I don't blame the Israelis if they also don't accept
our arguments, that our violence is a reaction to the Israeli violence."
--Ghassan Khatib, PA minister of labor

In message <E506B3FF6BC1254C9AC1B948C380BC280CF5B7 at sm-nyny-xm05.nena.wdpr.disne