[WikiEN-l] 142 and voting systems pages

Dan Keshet dkesh at channel1.com
Fri Jan 31 21:14:58 UTC 2003

Hi all,

142 (whom many believe is the IP formerly known as 24) has been
editing many voting systems pages in a very odd way.  He takes the
literal meanings of words in a phrase (instant runoff voting,
disapproval voting) and writes a lot of things about topics vaguely
related to the overlap of those two words.  He attributes lots of
random (but plausible) viewpoints to critics, countercritics, etc.,
as if he were summarizing a particular coffeehouse conversation.

I can't keep up with him in real-time, though eventually I can edit
all these pages and justify my edits in talk pages.  I just thought
I'd let you all know in cases there's anybody else who'd like to help
me follow up on this.

DanKeshet