[WikiEN-l] DW's new threat

M Carling m at idiom.com
Thu Jan 30 07:14:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, james duffy wrote:

> After quite a while of personal abuse ('moron', 'retard' etc) DW sent me the
> following message:
>
> Will suggest you stop vandalizing the [[Amedeo Modigliani]] page on which
> you have made no contribution except to vanadalize it. Keep it up and I
> guarantee you that a dozen people will start examining very carefully
> anything your retarded brain might have created as per your list....DW

Threat?  He clearly insulted you.  If there's any threat here, it's that
12 of his friends will very carefully examine the pages you've created as
per your user contribution list.

I think the repeated insults after a number of people, myself included,
with which he had never had any previous interaction gently warned him
justify bannishment.

M Carling