[WikiEN-l] 142.177.xxx.xxx (aka 24) is at it again

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 03:03:37 UTC 2003

WOAH!
Jonathan, WHAT are you talking about?  Mav is one of the least contentious people around here!  Be nice?  Mav is always nice, except when there are times when it's wrong to be nice.  Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
Zoe
 Jonathan Walther <krooger at debian.org> wrote:On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 02:38:39PM -0800, Daniel Mayer wrote:
>>Murder of vast numbers of people who believe as you
>>do becomes justified, when you use control of a
>>technology that they don't have, to censor their
>>views on what you are doing, and make it impossible
>>for them to stop you any other way.
>
>I may have been wrong in banning the IP from en.wiki
>but I don't appreciate thinly veiled threats on my
>life.

That wasn't a thinly veiled threat on your life. That was a wakeup
call. Try being nice, and let other people have their day in the sun
too. By the way, what did he mean by "people who believe as you do"?
Are you a Republican?

>Can we ban all this users IPs and perhaps call the
>cops?

That is an extreme, and unwarranted reaction.

Jonathan

--
Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone: 604-435-1205
Email: djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5R2W2