[WikiEN-l] DW

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at epost.de
Sat Jan 25 08:19:53 UTC 2003

When the mailing list reminded me of DW (I had already pushed aside the
memory ;-) I had a look at the upload log. I found that when he uploaded
a smaller version of my images (which he did quite often), he used the
same name again, thus leaving the large version only in the image history.

As far as I remember, he should have renamed them to something like
"foobar (small).jpg", and linked to the large version from that image page.

I asked him to do that, twice. Both times he relpied on my talk page
that he doesn't understand what I mean.
The Second time he ended with "Go away...". I'm not sure if *he* went
away, or told *me* to go away, though.

Is there an official policy on that large/small image thing?

Magnus