[WikiEN-l] vera cruz is a troll

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Mon Jan 20 19:23:25 UTC 2003

You Wrote:
>172.130.118.81  is an aol ip number :
>2 solutions :
>1 Vera Cruz and 172 have the same provider and sometime they get the same
>dynamic ip.
>2 Aol use a proxy/cache....
>
>Ericd

Well, it's been thoroughly discounted that Vera Cruz and 172 are the
same person, so it's probably an AOL proxy then.  And AOL does use
proxies, as I discovered in email with Brion VIBBER about a separate,
unrelated matter.

In other news, I owe everyone an apology for my last message in re:
trolls etc., I was arrogant and dismissive--not attitudes we want to
culture at wikipedia.

best,

kq

wikikarms: [[Luaka Bop]] stub, about to add more Dept. of State info
(not to [[Luaka Bop]] tho)