[WikiEN-l] Zoe is now a sysop

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Feb 12 00:16:43 UTC 2003

Zoe,

You asked to become a sysop and promised to be on your best behavior, and not act abruptly. Despite one objection from elian and one dire prediction from the Cunctator, everyone else (including me) either supports the idea or thinks it's "not a big deal" anyway.

So, *POOF* you're a sysop.

"Uncle Ed", aka Ed Poor