[WikiEN-l] Re: wordwrap your posts, please

koyaanis qatsi obchodnakorze at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 00:10:59 UTC 2003

--- Zoe <zoecomnena at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Mine are among those?  How odd.  It's a problem
with

Daniel Ehrenberg writes:
> Couldn't be. I use Yahoo, but my texts are word
> wrapped, aren't they? I'm not on that list.

KQ writes:
I think if it's a problem with clicking "allow HTML
tags"--that might explain both the rampant < div >
tags and the inclusion of the message twice, once
without wrapping, and once with the code displayed
rather than parsed.  In the 2nd message you can see
that Zoe is using line breaks in a typical way, but
they're all within < div > tags and essetinally being
ignored.  Take a look at
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2003-April/002815.html
for an example.

I have no clue what might cause Ed's email to fail to
wrap.

best

kq