[WikiEN-l] Adam/Lir/Vera Cruz/Susan Mason/Dietary Fiber back as new user

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Apr 25 20:35:00 UTC 2003

Very likely Lir. I checked out his first edit:

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/
wiki.phtml?title=Preliminary_hearing&action=history

he continues directly where Vera Cruz left off. Other telltale signs for a
Lir incarnation:
- makes dozens of subsequent minor edits to the same article
- inserts way too many headlines into articles

Past Lir users also had a strong preference for military subjects.

If it's him, this time he has made a very obvious mistake, namely, he
claims to be from Japan. We have several Japanese users on the English
Wikipedia -- just ask one of them to test Lir's Japanese skills.

Regards,

Erik