[WikiEN-l] spammism

Brion Vibber vibber at aludra.usc.edu
Thu Apr 17 21:52:35 UTC 2003

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Daniel Ehrenberg wrote:
> somehow, someone deleted all traces of the article Spammism, that I
> was planning on expanding.  I was wondering how they did this, and I
> think it may have been a cracker (aka what the media calls hackers).
> before this message is recieved, I may have remade the article,
> though.

According to archives, it was created at 20:35 by 68.115.30.162,
containing this text:

  A little-known religion embracing Hormel Foods' [[SPAM]] as its god. The
  actual creator of Spammism is unknown.

It was then deleted:

  20:54 Apr 17, 2003 Infrogmation deleted "Spammism" (Sillyness "A

See: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_log

 -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)