[WikiEN-l] sysop status request by Tucci (aka Tokerboy?)

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 18:26:19 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 04:00 am, wikien-l-request at wikipedia.org wrote:
> 1: I'd like to formally request sysop status.

You forgot a vital piece of information. By which user name do you want sysop
user rights? Tokerboy or Tucci528 (I assume Tokerboy since that is the user
name you seem to be using these days).

Either way I fully support your bid for sysophood. Tokerboy has been a great
help in the mythology and music sections and in general weeding.

BTW our current primary naming convention is to use what most English speakers
would know and recognize as article titles with a reasonable minimum of
ambiguity and do any usage explanation in the article itself.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

Payment for this post:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_County_War