[WikiEN-l] *sigh* it's sunday and the nuts are here

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Sun Nov 24 23:34:40 UTC 2002

I mean, of course, that I'm shovelling my face with roasted cashews as I
type ;-)

But seriously, I'd like to propose a new "What Wikipedia is not" item:

* a compendium of *all* human knowledge, no matter how trivial

this means we don't have the nine million digits of pi; or the Helsinki
telephone book, or my shopping list from last week.

(some of the current items on that list are specific cases of this
proposed item; but reorganizing might be a bad idea since people often
refer to points on that page by their number)