[WikiEN-l] Ed needs a break

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Nov 18 22:58:34 UTC 2002

This is the second time in one week I have said goodbye. It just might be permanent this time.

Without a useful anti-vandalism policy, it's just no good. I understand the fatigue and heartache of Mav, Julie, Larry and others who have packed up and left. I've got better things to do with my time.

If someone will run Brion's TMC name-change script -- and also remove the "Edd Poor" username (note the double-D) -- I might think of returning.

But if Cunctator gets to veto every hard security suggestion, and Jimbo lets things go on as he has, I just don't see the point.

Wearily,

Ed Poor