[WikiEN-l] Lir and Wikipetiquette

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 08:30:02 UTC 2002

Lir is still being an uncooperative pest. Every several days I spend a couple
of hours undoing daft moves she makes and arguing about the same arguments
over and over again about naming conventions (hint: we name things in
English). She also has the very rude habit of changing people's messages on
her talk page from critical to supportive - this is beyond rude and IMO
somehow morally repugnant and anti-social.

I for one am sick of having to deal with this pest and I'm sure I'm not alone
in this. If our Wikipetiquette policy means anything at all I suggest we
either re-ban her temporarily or at least take away her move page privileges
as a warning.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)