[WikiEN-l] The will of the group

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Sun Dec 15 03:31:50 UTC 2002

Hi,

     Forgive me - I think this was asked already, but I can't find an answer in
the archives. If a member chooses to read the WikiEN-l list as e-mail, and
another member reads it as a newsgroup, if the newsgroup reader replies to the
newsgroup, will the e-mail reader get the reply too?

                  As Ever,

                    Ruth Ifcher