[WikiEN-l] the will of the group

Giskart giskart at wikipedia.be
Sat Dec 14 17:23:24 UTC 2002

Poor, Edmund W wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Thanks for running the test, but the answer really isn't up to me.
>
> 1. Although I am an administrator of wikiEN-l I don't make policy. I only carry out the will of the group.

So it is up to you, the group. Are there any formal objections against
adding wikiEN-l to gmane.org?

If you have not seen the postings about this at wikitech-l, please read
these;
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2002-December/001621.html

It will give to who are interested a better way of reading and using the
lists of wikipedia. But it will not change anything to the current list
or the way users use it. There are not disadvantages. Modderation or not
makes not difference about this.

No responds = no objection

See Wikitech-l for a example
http://www.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l

> 2. I am going on vacation until Jan. 2, 2003 -- so I won't be around to make this happen!
[cut]
> Thus I cast off the spell of virtual reality and return the real world.
>
> "Poof!"
>
> Ed Poor

Giskart