[WikiEN-l] RE: [Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia and anti-Semitism

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Dec 11 15:34:34 UTC 2002

Jonathan, we'd all be happier -- including you! -- if you would restrain
yourself from engaging in edit wars.

I challenge you to adopt Uncle Ed's policy:
* if someone reverts my change twice in a row, it's time to leave that
article alone for a while.

I can hardly think of an occasion when this self-imposed policy failed
to reach a mutually acceptable balance. (details available on request
:-)

Moreover, it's due in large measure to my dedication to peace that on
frequent occasions all parties to a dispute have agreed to let me
referee the dispute.

I've made thousands of edits; you've only made a few hundred. Now I may
not have absolutely *mastered* the art of making an inoffensive edit.
Yet, I daresay I nearly always manage to get information into articles
without anyone wanting to revert.

This is because of 2 things:
* Jimbo's NPOV policy is a G-E-N-I-U-S idea!!!!
* I am willing to conform my writing to the NPOV

Learn from the master, eh?

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed