[WikiEN-l] Re: [flame] :-) Good idea, Brion [Wikipedia-l] - Peace

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 07:14:53 UTC 2002

I am sure it escaped nobody that all this conversation
is taking place on the main list - not on the english
list.

So, on top of supporting adding [flame] in the
subject, I'll be glad if - should you go on on the
subject (sigh) - you could move it to the list where
it belongs. English matters.

NB : I don't mean antisemitism is only an english
matter ;-) Sure is not.

This
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-December/008154.html
is a general matter

This
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-December/008182.html
maybe is not.

This
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-December/008157.html
maybe is not

This
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-December/008194.html
maybe is not.

I know, it's tricky. Maybe a good part of this
conversation could have been on a talk page also ?

Main list is for general matters. Not for english
banning, english page protection, english flame wars.

People should not unregister from a list dealing with
general issues on encyclopedia building, one of the
places where internationals can meet, just because an
english flame war is at the wrong place!
Or should I go to the english list to bother you about
our last conversations with Iala ???

I am catholic. It is the advent time. So peace on you all.