[WikiEN-l] Clutch is on a POV tirade

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 20:16:04 UTC 2002

Paranoia strikes deep.
Zoe
 Jonathan Walther <krooger at debian.org> wrote:On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 05:47:22PM -0800, Daniel Mayer wrote:
>"Social workers are widely hated."
>
>"Social workers are trained to treat their feelings and gut instincts as
>more important than reason, rationality, and respect for the human dignity
>of those they seek to help. "
>
>"Social workers are the foot soldiers of the ivory tower social engineers that
>governments and big businesses hire to keep the masses under control."

Looks like Clutch is telling the honest truth, to me. Sorry you feel
offended by it. Instead of erasing what he says, try to provide factual
counter-views. Bet you can't. Social workers are trained for years to
be really rapid and effective communicators. This, plus their training
to lie without compunction, and their unaccountability to the court
system, gives them an incredible edge in defending themselves against
factual accusations.

Jonathan

--
Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone: 604-435-1205
Email: djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5R2W2