[WikiEN-l] Hegel (was: Clutch is on a POV tirade)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Dec 9 16:40:53 UTC 2002

I never really liked Hegel. I like Sun Myung Moon's alternative
to the Hegelian dialectic, as expressed in a book by the late
Dr. Sung Han Lee: 'Essentials of Unification Thought'.

For those with the background and capacity to understand it,
Dr. Lee's "Appraisal of Traditional Systems of Logic from the
Perspective of Unification Thought" at

   http://www.unification.org/ucbooks/euth/Euth10-03.htm

shows that Jimbo's NPOV policy is actually closer to Rev. Moon's
idea than to Hegel's.

Yes, I'm actually calling an atheist "heavenly" :-)

Ed Poor